View detailed statistics about Mayo Clinic’s business and financial performance.
Mayo Clinic has been ranked as one of the best places to work in the healthcare industry by Fortune magazine in a survey of more than 5,400 professionals. Mayo Clinic is one of America’s largest healthcare providers. The medical group treats more than 5 million patients a year through its outpatient clinics and hospitals, as well as through its many specialty hospitals, including the Mayo Clinic Rochester, Mayo Clinic Health System, Mayo Clinic Florida, Mayo Clinic Charleston, Mayo Clinic in Arizona, Mayo Clinic in New Mexico, Mayo Clinic in Nebraska, Mayo Clinic in Texas, Mayo Clinic in Iowa, Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, Mayo Clinic in Missouri, Mayo Clinic in Kansas City, Mayo Clinic in Oklahoma and Mayo Clinic in Texas.
Mayo Clinic employs over 30,000 people, and the medical group is one of the largest employers in Minnesota. Mayo Clinic’s Minnesota-based hospitals and outpatient centers are among the largest in the United States. Mayo Clinic is also a significant employer in Arizona, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
Mayo Clinic Health System is a system of medical and surgical facilities that include a network of hospitals, specialty care centers, and primary care clinics throughout northern Arizona, southern Nevada, western New Mexico, Arizona’s Sonoran Desert, and the southern Mojave Desert. The health system also includes a network of outpatient clinics.
Mayo Clinic Health System offers access to a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services in its hospitals and clinics as well as a variety of other specialized care options, including:
- Ambulatory and home health care
- Advanced diagnostic services
- Cancer care
- Cardiology and cardiopulmonary care
- Cardiovascular care
- Diabetes care
- Oncology care
- Orthopedic care
- Pediatric care
- Pain management
- Oral and maxillofacial care
- Pulmonary and critical care
- Women’s health
- Weight management
How long does it take to be hired at Mayo Clinic?
Mayo Clinic is one of the largest employers in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, and the medical group is a major employer in Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas. Mayo Clinic has more than 30,000 employees.
How long does it take to get hired at Mayo Clinic Healthcare?
Mayo Clinic Healthcare is one of the largest employers in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, and the medical group is a major employer in Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas. Mayo Clinic has more than 30,000 employees.
Mayo Clinic Healthcare offers competitive compensation and benefits packages that include an average annual base salary of $261,000, a comprehensive health plan with dependents, paid time off for personal and family medical needs, and a bonus program with incentives based on job performance.
Mayo Clinic has an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which has over 1,600 employees who have received assistance in finding jobs and in understanding company policies and procedures.
Get the latest job openings in our Career Center.
Employees at Mayo Clinic Healthcare also have access to a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Group holiday and personal leave
- Employee assistance program
- Life and disability insurance plans with optional medical and dental plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) plans with matching funds
- Short-term disability insurance
- Health reimbursement and health savings accounts (HSA)
- Student loan forgiveness
- Dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Life, disability, accident, and critical illness insurance
- Medicare coverage
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Health reimbursement (HR)
Mayo Clinic’s Human Resources department offers a variety of resources to help employers attract and retain employees. The human resources department is an employee-led department and is responsible for:
- Offering job postings and career development information
- Helping employees understand the needs of the employer
- Providing confidential counseling and support
- Assisting in the development of employee work and career plans
- Providing information about the human resources policies and procedures of the employer
- Providing job information and information for the employee
- Providing on-site orientation and training
- Offering orientation and training to new employees
- Offering on-site and off-site orientation
- Offering recruitment and placement assistance
- Providing employee training
Mayo Clinic has a strong reputation as one of the best places to work in the healthcare industry and is consistently ranked as one of the best employers in the region.
How to get hired at Mayo Clinic Healthcare?
The healthcare industry is competitive and rapidly changing, and job seekers can find available positions in many areas of the company. Mayo Clinic Healthcare is interested in candidates who are interested in learning more about the organization and the different jobs available.
Mayo Clinic Healthcare offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, and a collaborative, positive work environment.
Mayo Clinic offers competitive pay and benefits packages and is an employer that has a solid reputation for providing an environment where employees can thrive.
Mayo Clinic Healthcare has a reputation for providing a comfortable and productive working environment, and Mayo Clinic is the largest employer in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
How to get hired at Mayo Clinic for Physicians?
Mayo Clinic Medical Group is seeking to hire an exceptional physician with a proven track record for success who is excited about taking on new challenges and expanding their career with this exciting opportunity.
What does a Physician do?
- Design and run the clinical trials programs for Mayo Clinic
- Conduct research
- Develop and maintain the medical care business
- Manage the surgical and medical inventory
- Manage the medical inventory
- Manage the outpatient health center
- Lead a clinical research program
- Direct patient care
- Manage the medical practice
- Design and implement clinical and medical procedures
- Develop and manage clinical trials
- Develop and manage the medical practice
What is the salary?
The salary for a Physician is based on the individual’s experience, education, and training. The average yearly salaries for physicians at Mayo Clinic in the Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN area for the years they were employed was $208,500 for physicians with less than one year experience and $258,000 for physicians with more than 12 years experience. The salary range for physicians is $88,000 to $365,000.
If you are ready to apply, please click on the link to the left to begin.
Images by Freepik
Generated by AI